If you are a website owner or you have a website then of course either to paste the screenshot of your website on your Facebook’s Fan page or for other uses you may want to grab screenshot of your website. Yes its really true that using the snipping tool or Print/Scrn buttons only will help you to grab a screenshot of the part that is displayed on your computer’s screen. We already discussed on how to take a screenshot on computers and Macs. So below we are going to discuss on the major and very useful tools that help us to grab screenshot of a website.
How to grab screenshot of a website
So here we go we will be discussing about some Browsers extensions and websites that helps us to grab screenshot of a website.
- Awesome Screenshot : Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, blur sensitive info, one-click upload to share. – Works in Firefox, Chrome and Safari – Click here to download & more info
- ieSnapshotter : ieSnapshotter is a Plugin for Microsoft Internet Explorer that allows you to take screenshots and thumbnails of web pages or whole websites and convert html or text files to images. Click here to download & more info
- Browsershots : This website helps to generate screenshot of a website with a wide verity of Browser wise selection. Enter the url and choose the screenshot in which Browser’s format you want to see and wait for a while. Click here
- WebShotsPro : Just enter your website url and wait for a while to get your website screenshot to be generated – need to wait till the screenshot is generated. Click here
- Thumbalizr : Generate screenshot of a website or a page – just insert the url and click on Thumb it – faster then above two. Click here